Team building is an original English word for team construction.
The concept was born in the early 1980s with the main objective of strengthening the ties of a team.
Over time the team building has become an opportunity to reward employees or to mark in beauty the past year and the achievements achieved.
What does a team building consist of?
It is a moment spent in a group around an exciting, amusing, even original activity. The goal is to meet the challenges proposed, and reward the teams or boost their energy and motivation. In addition to the pleasure of the activity, it generates a cascade of collateral benefits for the company.
Team building allows:
- Unity and solidarity,
- A better collaboration,
- Strengthening the team spirit,
- The investment of every collaborator,
- Good cohesion within the company (reduced tensions),
- The development of each employee’s creativity,
- A good management of stress,
- The profitability of the collaborator.